Well, if you are free for the weekend and really have nothing to do, then instead of making it a boring one for yourself it is better to be with a companion like Netflix, the application is the best key for entertainment so far there is so much to stream on Netflix, there is more than enough entertainment for people of all age groups and people from all walks of life.
The application is well compatible with all types of devices and also it can be taken well in use on all the operating systems, but at the same time there are so many technicalities that are associated with the setup of the Netflix application, the users are often seen struggling with the error codes because of those technologies while using the application, here we will see solution for one such problem that is Netflix error code UI-800-2, this issue is either connectivity related or sometimes it can be hardware related. Here, we will see how one can get this error code fixed and can get Netflix back to normal working.
Network connection restart: In order to get the network connection restarted, the user should follow the steps given below:
- On the device, the user should turn off WI-FI
- After waiting for a while the user should enable the WI-FI option on the device
- If the error code still remains, then the user should move to the second option for the fix of the issue
- Device Restart: In order to get the device restarted, the user should follow the steps as given below:
- The user should unplug the power cable from the device
- The user should then restart the device and should wait for a while
- Next, the user should get the power cable reconnected
- If still, the issue remains, then the user should move to follow the next process
- Log in and log out Netflix: In order to log out and then login Netflix again, the user should follow the steps given below:
- The user should switch on the device and should go to the Netflix channel
- Next, the user should click on the settings or the gearbox
- Then in order to log out the user should click on the option that is there on the display
- After waiting for a while, the user should see if the Netflix issue is resolved by logging in again.
- If still, the error remains as it is, then the user should move to the next troubleshooting procedure
Smart hub reset: In order to get the reset done on the smart hub, the user should follow the steps given below:
- The user should click the menu icon on the device
- In the prompt, the user should enter the PIN 0000
- The user should then check in the smart hub if the problem is fixed
These are the procedures through which one can get through the given Netflix error code, if even after these the user is not able to get through the given problem then, in that case, the user should go to the team of experts they can be reached for the required help at Netflix help number UK, also they can be asked for the required help through the option of live chats and Emails, there is no such issue or error code related to Netflix that the team of technicians may fail to resolve, the helplines are kept open for the users all the time the users can get in touch with the experts as per their own comfort zone, whenever they feel like and can get the application fixed for working normally.